5 things to help me this challenge
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Ok Quit the HCG ealry, just couldn't hack it mentally this time. Stopped at 175.0 and then about a week and a half later I am starting the summer challenge at 183.0. Not the right direction. But hopefully I got all my "bad" needs out.
5 things that are going to help me thru this challenge.
1. water. must have drunk at least 40 ounces before my first soda.
2. soda must be diet, and not more than 2 a day.
3. excercise. it's summer and I excited about getting outside. In my house the lawn mowing is one of my favorite jobs.
4. Mental. I will remember that this is not a race. but a life change. My unhealthy habits may go away for a "diet" but come right back. This is something I need to work on in my head. New healthy habits, not crash change.
5. Hubbie said he will think about trying for baby next month. ( I gained 70 & 50 with first 2) so having those health habits is even more important. I eat because of emotions, so finding new things to fix those emotions is a must. Being bipolar, even stable with medication, I have more mood swings than most people. I know when it's happening, and staving off the depression with a walk, or heavy workout is something I have found that works...if I catch it in time.