Honesty's the Best Policy...
Wednesday, January 05, 2011
... especially when the person you have to be honest with is yourself.
After a few days of working on my ambitious ELEVEN in 'ELEVEN, I find that some (well... one) are just a bit out of reach and I need to tweak the specifications a bit. It's still the first week of the year, so... I'm giving myself the opportunity to rewrite it a bit. Setting myself up for failure is not an option this year. I thoroughly plan on meeting all eleven of my resolutions, just in different ways that originally posted.
Here are the changes (if any) to each resolution.
1) NO CHANGE: Lose 44 pounds by June 9th.
2) NO CHANGE: Drink 8+ glasses of water daily.
3) Do at LEAST 100 step-ups three times/week... instead of daily.
4) NO CHANGE: Take 30 minutes a day for Me Time.
5) NO CHANGE: Family Night once a week.
6) NO CHANGE: Lose 44 pounds between June & December.
7) NO CHANGE: Read a book a month.
8) NO CHANGE: Do one active (keyword) thing outside with the kids daily during the summer
9) NO CHANGE: Spend more one-on-one time with SortaHubby
10) NO CHANGE: Visit the three zoos this summer and turn them into family weekend vacations.
11) NO CHANGE: Be thankful.
As an added fun change, during Biggest Loser season... I plan on doing arm lifts with 2 pounds weights (increasing the weight once I can afford some heavier weights). The amount of arm lifts I will do is twice the amount of weight that is lost on-campus (since they don't show the entirety of the off-campus weigh ins). I say twice because once they get further into the season, the numbers are going to go down. I just watched the first episode on Hulu and I have 207 (total weight lost) x 2 = 414 arm lifts. Feeeeeeeel the burn. Going to make my two year old daughter E some lunch, get her down for a nap, start another Hulu show and get crackin' on these 414 arm lifts.
Happy WooHooWednesday (also now known as ArmLiftWednesday because I watch Biggest Loser the day after it airs on Hulu)!