Just a copy and paste of my original 2011 goals with a few updates:
1. I would like to reach my ultimate goal weight of 125.
2. I have a goal of 12,000 fitness minutes for the year. Only at 2,220. The few months of being off SP and not tracking may have caught up to me on this one...BUT I WON'T STOP TRYING!
3. Complete my 1st AND 2nd triathlon. 1st one has been completed. Ramblin' Rose - 5/22
Brenden and I found a local tri on October 1st that we are going to enter.
4. Run my first 10k. (trying to find one that will fit into my half-marathon training schedule)
5. Complete my first half-marathon. Just signed up for the Ramblin' Rose Half-Marathon on October 16th in Durham, NC.
6. Drink 8 glasses of water everyday
7. Read one NEW book a month. January - Eat. Pray. Love. February - Head Game and Plaguemaker by Tim Downs, March - Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris, April - The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker, May - Nick of Time by Tim Downs.
so far... My June book is Julie and Julia by Julie Powell
8. One girls night a month. It's something I neglect and I shouldn't. I have amazing girlfriends.
Tonight is a girl's night and we are going to see BRIDESMAIDS!
9. One date night a week.
so far...this weekend is our 1st wedding anniversary so we're going to have a whole long-weekend of date nights!
10. Have a successful graduate school audition.
I didn't get accepted but I worked hard and gave a great audition.
11. Pay off debt. Getting close...
12. I will try one new recipe a month.
13. Visit the local farmers market for the first time.
My friend Shelby Merchant was performing at the FM in Holly Springs so I went out there and got a bunch of stuff: strawberries, zucchinni, squash, free-range chicken, peaches, and some amazing zucchini bread and whole-grain bread. We'll be out of town this Saturday but I will be going to the Raleigh farmer's market the next weekend.
14. Volunteer for a 5k race.
April 9th, MS Walk in Raleigh...amazing.
15. Take a skiing trip with my hubby and some of our friends. We talked about it all last year and we're going to do it THIS YEAR!
16. See AT LEAST 2 musicals at the DPAC. I will probably see more but I tend to put this on the back burner because of the cost.
17. Donate blood 5 times. I'm blood type O- so it's very important that I give blood as much as I can.
- today was #2! PLEASE consider giving blood this year. The first time is the hardest because you are nervous and not sure what to expect so try it TWICE!
Can't believe we are almost half-way through 2011...YIKES!
Happy Humpday to all