Today is a fresh start
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
First I have to admit that I have not been following the right path for the past month and it shows, a 10 pound weight gain and between .5 - 1" gain in the areas they want you to measure.
So now I have to take a good look at me and figure out where I went wrong.
1. Eating too much.
2. Eating the wrong things
3. Turning to food instead of here.
4. Not keeping my journal every day.
5. Not working out.
6. putting everything off till tomorrow.
7. Not liking myself enough to do what I know I should be doing.
8. Being depressed over things which I have no control.
9. Making excuses for myself instead of changing me.
10. Turning back into the me that I'm trying to change.
Now comes the why.
Here I would have to say through my own fault and just giving up on me.
I have to admit to myself I like the candy, ice cream and all the things I shouldn't eat. I'm the kind of person who knows what to do but has a hard time just doing it. I feel like I'm under a lot of stess but that is a excuse and I don't want to make them any more.
What am I doing to do to change this around.
1. Measure what I eat
2. Eat healthy
3. Go to sleep instead of raiding the food.
4. Have the kids put their candy and things away in their room.
5. Work out everyday. Get back to the me I used to be.
6. Instead of feeling sorry for myself, do everything I can to get out of the trouble I'm in and stop waiting for tomorrow to come as it never does.
7. stop the excuses.
8. Limit my time on the computer. Too much time on here doesn't leave enough time to workout.
9. Do my journal each and every day.
10. Do what ever it takes to feel good about myself again.
Now this does sound like a new and better plan for me. I will make this the fresh start day. I will make this day April 24 as the first day of this path for me.