Ways to Trick Your Brain
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
i've officially lost six pounds! Woo Hoo, Getting Healthy is paramount!
Everytime I make the right choice I feel substantially stronger! I am learning to trick my brain using food to tell it To stop!!
I've learned the following little tricks to stop cravings and eliminate making unhealthy choices.
1. Spark has allowed me to see when I consume the most calories...awareness is key!
2. I use lemon a natural appetite suppresant in tea or on salad and veges to trick my brain.
3. I use 90% dark chocolate to stop naughty cravings in their tracks. I melt one square on my tongue and boom chocolate without the guilt and stops cravings.
4. Tulsi cinnamon tea is awesome! Cinnamon makes your cravings cease and desist!
5. Water I mix it with seltzer water toss in a lemon and some Mio and BOOM Drinking all of my required H2O and satiate hunger.
6. You tube, has great yoga, exercise, dance and movement videos no matter what level you are at! It is free so no expensive gym fees or the phobia!
7. I take one moment at a time!
8. I am having fun getting to know myself and forgive me!
9. EAS whey protein shakes Rock! No smell or grit! Tastes heavenly! 30Grams of protein
10. Keep mood diary, u dont have to write an epistle, just date and jot down a few feelings or thoughts.
11. Therapy cognitive behavioral helps!!
12. Find out if you have Biological issues ie illness might be making you fat. PCOS, Hormones, diabetes, glandular disorders and so on!
I hope this helps ya'll! Go go!