What is my Why?
Sunday, March 22, 2015
One thing one my mind lately is my "why" Why do I want weight loss surgery (WLS). I decided writing it out would help validate my feelings towards it.
1. Be Healthy!
2. In addition to being healthy, reduce my chances of diabetes and heart disease (both run in the family)
3. Become more attractive to myself (less lumpy looking)
4. Easier to shave the backs of my thighs
5. Easier to wipe my bum
6. More stamina with my partner
7. Lower blood pressure
8. More energy to play with my dog Charlee
9. As an add on to 8 more energy will help improve my mood and self-esteem
10. Reduce indigestion and heartburn
Those are all I can really think of for now, but I may come back and edit this list as I think of more...I just wanted to put these down somewhere so I could look back and if I do decide to proceed with WLS and the work afterwards, have something to see where I'm at afterwards.