Wednesday, September 07, 2016
- Although this goal is not measurable, feel better in the skin I am in.
- Wear the size 6 jeans I have in my drawer, again!
- Hit my wedding weight by February 20th, 2017
- Lose an overall 20 lbs by the end of the challenge.
- Increase my endurance, especially on the elliptical.
How do I plan on accomplishing these goals?
- Plan what I eat before eating and eat within my calorie range.
- Continue cardio workouts for a minimum of 50 minutes each, 6-7 days a week.
- Strength Train a minimum of 3x a week and change them up 6 weeks into BLC.
- Sleep at least 7 hours each night.
- Drink water, and lots of it, 80 oz. or more a day.
- Stay active on SP.
- Participate fully in the challenges on my spark teams.
- Eat more fruits and veggies when I have a craving. These tend to fill me up with less calories.
- Don't perpetuate the all or nothing mentality which has enabled my giving up for the day, or days, when I get off track.
Since, like many of you, I have done this before, once I reach my goal(s), I also need to come up with some new ones so I do not slip back into the same habits and regain the weight.