Motivational Thoughts & Beliefs for ALL of us
Sunday, October 23, 2016
NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS!!
1) Eating off a saucer vs dinner plate for better portion controll helps a lot.
2) Never go back for 2nd helpings!
3) Cheating only hurts ourself & we aren't fooling anyone by doing so.
4) Remember I am worth more than what I give myself credit for.
5) Replace emotionally negative mental tapes with positive truth messages. God doesn't make junk!
6) Stay in the gift this present day brings, no past regretting & no future tripping. 🎁
7) Start the day with small steps & drink lots of water. When all else fails have another glass of water.
8) Make a God box i.e. can/jar. Write fears, prayers, worries etc. on paper & put in container. Purpose is to give these things to God. I date mine & sometimes months later I read them only to see answers to prayers & other concerns were sillier than I believed at the time written.
9) Get out of myself by helping others, it feels good to be useful. Phone call, notes written, run errands take a meal to someone etc.
10) When I fail to exercise or meet a desired food/weight goal, the choice is mine to say it's ok & not a reason to dive off the deep end.
11) Starting over doesn't require, tomorrow, next wk, next mo or after whatever. The point is to start now & where I am & know it is okay.
12) Never forget to have hope ~ Keep Looking Up!!!