There's no "I" in quit (... wait, yes there is)
Thursday, January 26, 2017
Yes, there is an "I" in quit. There isn't one in the word "goal" though. But, if "I" set unrealistic, unattainable goals... "I" will most like do that horrible word with the "I" in it. Yep, quit.
So, part of my Spark adventure is to set realistic goals. Here are mine and I would love to know your's. Then, perhaps, we can help each other to avoid that horrible word with the "I" in it.
1. Lose 5% of my weight with the Awesome A's by the end of the winter challenge.
2. Track my meals every day until the end of the the winter challenge.
3. Drink my 8-9 glasses of water minimum every day until the end of the winter challenge.
4. Get a minimum of 60 minutes of exercise at least 4 days weekly until the end of the winter challenge.
5. Complete my steps goal on my Fitbit each day until the end of the winter challenge.
6. Motivate my Awesome A team and Spark friends to earn the title of motivator on my Spark page. I LOVE to motivate people :)
So, what happens after the winter challenge? I set new goals. I stay more motivated by setting short term targets then setting the really big target, like the 60+ pounds I hope to lose. Just taking it 5% at a time. How about you?
If I motivated you today, please nominate me as a motivator on my Spark page. Thank you :)