Evaluation of my 17 Things to do in 2017
Thursday, December 28, 2017
1. My first goal was to read 17 New books. I read 34!
2. My goal was to try 1 New recipe a month. I tried 9 New recipes!
3. My goal was to go see The Nutcracker. Didn't.
4. My goal was to lose 17 pounds. I lost 28 pounds!! Woot!!
5. Take a new class through The Adult School. I didn't do this, but I DID join a knitting group that meets once a week!
6. Try Zentangle. Yes!
7. Cook with kale. Not yet.
8. Make something with a new knitting pattern. Yes! I made a scarf using a wrapped, dropped stitch.
9. Relearn how to crochet. Not yet.
10. Sewing machine. No. It's still in the basement.
11. Save money according to how many Spark points I earned in a day. I did this for awhile, and then dove into the jar :-(
12. Visit family - they came to me!
13. Library - Yes!
This was an interesting way at looking towards a new year, and I'm going to do it again for 2018, so look for an update on my page around January 1st!!