I got this idea, for a blog, from my Spark friend DIVAGLOW. If you would like, you can fill in your answers.
1. What is your favorite Holiday song?
Mary Did You Know?
2. What is your favorite Holiday movie?
A Miracle on 34th Street
3. What is your favorite Christmas Cartoon?
4. What is your favorite Holiday icon (Snowman, Santa, Angels etc.)?
5. Did you go see Santa Claus as a kid?
Yes, with my BFF
6. What is your favorite childhood holiday memory?
Waking up early and running to the Christmas tree to see my presents.
7. What is your favorite Christmas present ever?
Probably one of my dolls.
8. What is your favorite Holiday tradition as a kid?
We always celebrated on Christmas Eve. Most of the presents were saved until Christmas Day. However, we could open one present on Christmas Eve and have a great meal.
9. What is your favorite Holiday tradition as an adult?
When our kids were little we would go to Waffle House for breakfast. lol We also have normally celebrated with extended family.
10. Do you get to have a white Christmas?
Not normally - we live in southern Ohio and do not normally get a great amount of snow. Lived in Florida for several years and loved Christmas walking in shorts and short sleeves - going to the beach. Nice white sand.
11. What foods do you have for your Christmas meal?
We don't have the same meal every year.
13. What is your favorite Christmas goodie
Cookies or brownies
14. Do you like egg nog?
15. Do you eat fruitcake?