1. Monitor and control blood sugar-suagr is one of the biggest culprits for shortening longeveity, and starting illnesses, and diseases.
2. Focus on good fats-If you eat a healthy good fats at every meal you will stay healthier. Fat pulls fats out of your body. The good fats are salmon, sardines, mackeral, & others, nuts and seeds, and oilve oil. The omega fats from fish are known to stop inflammation in your body.
3. Spice up your diet-Not only do they add flavor, but many spices have health benefits, balance hormones, and hold inflammation at bay.
4. Mind your gut-All disease and conditions start in your gut. So if you eat lots of fruits(3-4daily), vegetables( at leeast 1 1/2 cups a day, mostly raw), and grains- you'll be able to have regular bowel movements, and a healthy gut.
5. Prioritize sleep-7 to 8 hours daily
6. Exercise-move everyday for at least 30 miniutes, don't sit alot, and get outside more
7. Avoid exnvironmental toxins-don't run or walk on days where its said to have smog, don't load up on refined carbs-suagrs-man made foods-fast foods-excessive suagrs-excessive caffeine(coffee, pop, or chocolate), limit drinking to no more than i smalll glass a day. Don't buy foods with food additives. Eat only real food. Don't smoke or vap. Don't use anti-microbial soaps or sanitizors. Watch out for bad fats, or processed meats.
8. Socialize- peopel help with wellbeing - join organizations to meet people of like minds
9. Find ways to relax-yoga, go for a walk( walking strengthens Vitamin D-that's necessary for strong bones & eatinbg magnesium foods/ keeps you also from being depressed or nervous, mediatate. be mindful of stress
10. Always drink 8 glasses of water to keep yourt oragns healthy, and kidneys running properly. If you are heavy add 2 more glasses, but shut down before 8 o'clock other wise you will be running to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
11. Always eat a variety of foods to make sure you are geeting all the nutrients you need.
Always remember that food is medicine, and if you want to stay healthy.
If you enjoyed some of the stuff you read, you can articles on health monthly in :