Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup
Minutes to Prepare: 15
Minutes to Cook: 405
Number of Servings: 6
1 bag 32 0z frozen southern style dices hash brown potatos, thawed
1/2 cup chopped raw onion
i medium stalk celery, diced 1/2 cup
2 cans (14 oz each) 99% fat free chicken broth
1 cup water
3 tablespoons Gold Medal all-purpose flour
1 cup milk
1 bag shredded colby-jack cheese
1/4 cup Bac-o bacon bits
1/4 cup green onions
1. In a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker, mix potatoes, onion, celery, broth and water
2. Cover; cook on low heat setting 6 to 8 hours
3. After 5 hours add bacon bits, so flavor soaks into soup
4. In a small bowl, mix flour into milk; stir into potato mixture.
5. Increase heat setting to High.
6. Cover; cook 20 to 30 minues or until mixure thickens.
7. Stir in cheese until melted.
8. Garnish with green onions.
9. Sprinkle with pepper if desired.
Your Spark Neighbor, Dolly