Day 32 - One Month Down
Saturday, February 01, 2020
I overslept this morning which is not the best way to start the month but I got myself in gear. Luckily there wasn't any thing I had to do except get a mani/pedi and do some returns.
Was happy to check the scale for Feb. 1. Since Jan. 1 I am down 5.8 pounds. Not too bad. I am 10.4 pounds from my goal of 125.
Reviewing the month there were so successes and there are a few things to work on.
- Steps: Every day but one I made my step goal. I fell asleep that night on the couch and it was the night after a big work event.
- Water: I am most pleased about this one. Every day but two I drank 8 glasses of water. Again it was related to the event. The night of the event I did not drink it all but part of that was because I was seated at the front of the room and I knew I couldn't keep running back to the bathroom. But then the next day I was not good but then fortunately I got back on the bandwagon.
- Plank: I only planked 16 days of the 30 day challenge. Going to work on improving this.
- Exercise: Though I definitely got the steps in I basically did not do my extra of at least 10 minutes every day. Again going to work on it.
-WW: Tracked 13 days. Need to improve this.
- Spark points: At least 100 points every day except 1.
- Reading: I was not great at reading at least 10 pages a day.
- Emails: This is something I need to work on much more. I need to clean out the old ones.
- Labor hours: I was horrible at this. I need to work on recording my time every day.
Here's to February!
So here's to another month.