Saturday, April 25, 2020
This is our assignment for the Aspire and Inspire sparkteam: Are you good about drinking water? Do you have a strategy for drinking as much water as you should each day? What are some ways you can get more water in?
Drinking water is very important. Here are just some of the benefits of drinking water:
I am trying to make drinking water a habit. Here are some ideas to help:
[In case you can't read that, this is what it says:
1. Drink a glass of water with each meal.
2. Carry a water bottle with you throughout the day.
3. Keep water on your desk at work.
4. When you feel like a snack, try drinking water first.
5. Instead of a coffee or soft drink, drink water for energy.
6. Track your water. Record the number of glasses you drink.]
To be honest, I don’t really like drinking water. In addition to the ideas listed above, I have a few other strategies. One is to add a lot of ice. I definitely like water better when it’s very cold. I also have a bottle similar to this that I use sometimes. It can be motivating
I also like to add flavoring, like using Crystal Light. To me, this makes it much easier to drink my water.