Does 2020 seem to be zipping by? It certainly does to me.
So here's where I am wit my goals:
1. Say good-bye to one item a day, and if something comes in, something goes out = 366 fewer items.
Off track, but I'm redoubling my efforts.
2. Read one pleasure book a week that meets the requirements to donate to the prison program = 52 books a year.
I read two books this week: Wolf Hall and Microtrends. Both stimulating reads.
Total for 2020: 22
3. Happiness Planner project.
On-track at the mid-point.
4. I will try one new recipe each week.
I tried Jamie Oliver's plum tarte. Although I was forced to modify it when I couldn't get all the ingredients, it turned out great!
5. Skin care.
Adequate progress. I could do more.
I added two goals last week.
6. Study French 30 minutes a day.
Inconsistent. I can do better.
7. Challenging myself to a no-spend May. Rent, utilities, a set food budget and - that's it, barring a genuine emergency.
No sooner had I made this goal than I broke my main chair. I splashed out for a new one but now need to redouble my efforts.
One third of 2020 is already gone. Let's make the most of the time we have!