2020 Spring 5% Challenge - Week 6 Review
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
1. Jog outdoors 3 days a week for 30 minutes.
2. Walk outdoors on all non-jogging days for at least 10 minutes, until the fitness center reopens.
3. Cross train by cycling outdoors twice a week for 50 - 60 minutes.
4. Use Essentrics videos daily for the duration of the "social distancing."
5. Monitor my fitness levels using heart rate.
1. Make a conscious effort to increase water intake. Eight glasses is hard for me. - Most days, but I forget to track it. The heat wave is making it easier to drink water.
2. Reduce alcohol consumption. 2 days of abstaining
3. Monitor trigger foods closely, follow Low fodmap guidelines.
4. Eat a Mediterranean diet as much as possible.
1. Weigh-in weekly, Saturdays for 2020 Spring 5% Challenge Community. OOPS,
2. Post exercise, LTGL goals every day. 4 out of 7?
My weekly steps: 72,719
This wasn't my most consistent week. I've become engrossed in a sewing project, so I wasn't as eager to do my stretching or walking. But this summary is helping me see what is and isn't happening with my goals.