Goals for this month
Saturday, September 12, 2020
Setting some goals. Maybe if I focus a little at a time on healthy habits I won't have to jump into a long line of depression at thinkin: How can I do all that. So once a month goal for September.
Its almost over so I have to think.
This will be a hard one for me. I have my down days when I feel I can't do this. I live alone so I have a lot of time to think. Tooo much time! I have started by reading more articles on spark. So
1. read one article a day. Make it positive.
music always makes me feel better so
2. Listen to at least 2 upbeat songs a day. It kind of gets my feet tapping and my heart pumping lol.
Along with this one is dancing.
3. Spend 10 min a day dancing to toe tapping music. Its good exercise and gets me moving. I have to be careful with my knee but I could either shimmy or do the twist without a lot of knee movement,
4. Walk at least 10 min. a day and do at least 10 min of strength training a day.
5. Do something fun or watch a feel good movie.
How about you? What are your goals this month?