1. Say good-bye to one item a day, and if something comes in, something goes out = 366 fewer items.
Off track but working hard to catch up.
2. Read one pleasure book a week that meets the requirements to donate to the prison program = 52 books a year.
Still having success here. I continue to read several books a week and try to mix up fiction and non-fiction. I've already met my goal of a book a week = 52 books and an now re-setting the goal to 75 books.
Total for 2020: 54
3. Happiness Planner project.
Completed!! I review it periodically for inspiration.
4. I will try one new recipe each week.
I've been struggling with terrible back and joint pain, making standing any length of time quite challenging. Consequently, I haven't spent much time cooking or baking lately.
5. Skin care.
I mud masqued this morning and am baby soft!
6. Study French 30 minutes a day.
Nope. I need to be more disciplined.
7. Challenging myself to a no-spend month. Rent, utilities, a set food budget and - that's it, barring a genuine emergency.
I have made several impulse purchases lately. I think the pain is quite draining, and then I have less resolve. As we were notified that we may be furloughed soon if things don't turn around, I need to redouble my efforts on this one.
In other news, I was deeply saddened to learn of Justice Ginsberg's passing on Friday. I don't care how you vote, this woman was extraordinary. That women can have independent credit ratings, sign mortgages without a male co-signer, and expect equal pay for equal work (at least in principle) is thanks in large part to her, She was a teeny tiny trailblazer, and my life is better for her efforts. RIP, RBG.
I hope wherever you are, you are safe, healthy, and ready for a fabulous week!