Focus On Your Goal
Sunday, January 17, 2021
Failure is success in progress. ~Albert Einstein
While on your weight loss journey, be sure to set some realistic goals for yourself and focus on them often. Here's my weekly goals:
1) Exercise 60 - 120 minutes per day (Cardio, Strength, Stretching)
2) Daily Steps 11,000 steps per day minimum
3) Sleep 6 - 7 hours per night
4) Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day
5) Eat 3 - 5 servings of fruits and veggies per day
I know you're wondering what to do if you don't meet your goals and/or if you feel stuck throughout the process. Seeing life through the lens of the past can really complicate your future. If you want to have a clear, refreshing life ahead, put down any baggage from the past and leave it behind. Become more persistent and push your way forward to reach success. However, failure is as much a part of life as success. Take a moment to make a list of 5 things you've ever failed at, and what you learnt from them.
1) I will let go of my past failures.
2) I will push through failure.
3) I am turning into an action taker.
4) I will find a way to succeed.
5) I am becoming more focused and driven.