Member Comments for the Video:

Leave a Comment Back to the Video
ALASKINI 5/17/2020 10:37:06 PM
Fabulous!
GREEN_EYES2 9/22/2019 5:58:37 PM
Amazing!
CD24382931 9/22/2019 9:38:21 AM
If you were ever a kid that was bullied, your eyes teared up listening to this. Mine did. I was bullied from 1st grade all the way to 9th grade. Just because you're not great looking or super smart doesn't mean you deserve to be bullied. Just because you don't have all the name-brand clothes that other's have doesn't mean you deserve to be bullied. There is a sad note regarding those that bully. These kids are mostly from abusive families and all they have seen in their lives is physical and emotional abuse from those who are supposed to love them most. Yes #StopTheBullying and get these kids the help they need.

These young boys were terrific!

God Bless!!
KHALIA2 5/23/2019 8:07:04 AM
You guys, "ROCK"!
KHALIA2 2/21/2019 8:58:49 AM
Really talented!
KHALIA2 9/4/2018 8:31:46 AM
You boys are just great!
KHALIA2 4/16/2018 9:01:55 PM
I really enjoyed this one!
BARBEQUESUE 4/16/2018 7:15:56 AM
The boys were great and what a song.
Bullying needs to stop!
CKOUDSI617 4/16/2018 12:56:30 AM
Yeah, I sure did cry all through this! These guys definitely have a message and a great talent. I hope to see and hear more of them!
SHIMMERSPARK 10/3/2017 5:57:56 PM
It's good to see kids and their parents, along with the community, are shining the white light on bullies. Bullies be stopped!
CLOCKWORK1290 9/12/2017 11:47:31 AM
I was bullied from the 1st grade to my college years. I got the Hong Kong Flu (pandemic - world wide) before I was a year old. As a result I had a learning disability with reading comprehension. My mom was a teacher (retired) so she knew what to look for. I was blown away by that performance and like Simon I listened to every word. What a moving song and rap. I am proud of both of you and your parents. It brought tears to my eyes too. Thank you so much for that beautiful song. Hope you make it to the top you both deserve it. Take care and God bless.
SEXYMOMMOM1 4/1/2017 10:59:13 PM
That was really good
LOULOU1790 9/7/2016 10:53:52 PM
I've seen this video many times, it just gets better every time I see it. As soon as He started singing & rapping, the tears starting rolling down my face. These guys are going to be a hit. I hope everyone had a Wonderful & Blessed Wednesday! LYL!
LOULOUWLG403 4/11/2016 1:55:46 PM
Jane I was also bullied & so was my DS! My Mom wouldn't stick up for me, but I stuck up
for my DS even though he didn't want me too! Because it was a teacher in Middle School.
I'm glad you were a good teacher. This was a African American teacher and he accused me of being prejudice. How about that! I have never been prejudice in my whole life! I'm a
God fearing person as you are. I hope everyone has a Magnificent & Blessed Monday! LYL!
JJMPLSMN 4/10/2016 3:16:34 PM
They came in third. Simon Cowell gave them a "one song" contract to release that bullying song. It went to #5 on the charts in England. They have since released several songs and an album and are touring. Their music can be downloaded on I-Tunes (I don't know about anywhere else...)

Spark on.