Member Comments for the Video:

The Most Inspiring Before and After Picture Ever

100 Comments

Leave a Comment Back to the Video
MSMOSTIMPROVED 4/22/2020 8:44:34 PM
That was beautiful!
NENEBFIT 4/6/2020 8:13:01 AM
This is beautiful! I want my toddler granddaughters to love their bodies. Perfection is not defined by skinny.
KHALIA2 11/7/2019 10:41:31 PM
We are made just the way the Good Lord wanted us! We ALL have something that we don't like about ourselves.
GMACAMI 11/7/2019 2:40:33 AM
I do not like this...her after picture makes her appear unhealthy and way too heavy
GREEN_EYES2 9/25/2019 6:55:57 PM
Love this!
KHALIA2 9/25/2019 9:21:05 AM
We all have something that we don't like about our bodies!
ELFISHER56 3/24/2019 8:30:09 AM
I was like you when I was young working hard at eating right on my "diet". There was the exercise quotient that more often than not left me at a loss. I never reached the goal I set for myself feeling like a total failure. This situation repeated itself throughout my life leading to yo-yo dieting. Never did I find myself looking good enough in spite of losing 115 pounds and 8 dress sizes. Now I'm 63 and a type II diabetic with 125 lbs to lose. My health won't get any better unless I make a lifestyle change and keep to it. The person we see in the mirror is not who we are inside. That is who we have to learn to love and do so gently and then the outside will come naturally. This video is so important to women everywhere. It doesn't matter if we're in our teenage years or our older years. We have to stop believing people when they say mean things about us. After so long we begin to believe what they say and carve for ourselves a false image in the mirror. Again, we are not that image. We are what's inside.
1SUZIQ11 9/23/2018 10:56:52 PM
Love this!
FERRARIFITNESS 9/23/2018 10:56:37 AM
It would be lovely if each of us would carry these sentiments around in our heart at all times - stop judging another's worth based on looks, men and women alike. It's big industry driving this insecurity in us. Heaven forbid we should feel fine exactly as we are...
KHALIA2 9/23/2018 8:36:55 AM
You ROCK, girl!
KHALIA2 4/21/2018 3:53:10 PM
We should love ourselves no matter what we look like or don't have.
BARBEQUESUE 4/11/2018 7:15:02 PM
What a great message to share.
KIMJ01 4/11/2018 1:29:40 PM
She made me cry. Heart warming and realistic.
CD3409143 11/11/2017 1:47:36 PM
I don't get it.So just how does doing what she is doing now contribute to a healthy self image?? Yeah I get all that self acceptance I just don't see how she could be happier now. It felt like she let the pendulum swing too far in the other direction.
PLATINUM755 11/5/2017 12:54:34 PM
It's about time this issue is addressed...Thanx for the share!

Comment Pages (7 total)