May Goals and Resolutions
Friday, May 01, 2009
As of my last weigh in (04/29/09) I was 185.4. I am more than ready to get out of the 180s!!! I've been here long enough! My weight goal for May is to be at 179 by the end of the month. I would LOVE to be lower than that. But, in order to achieve this I need to set some resolutions and other goals.
1) Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily. Severely limit intake of Dr. Pepper etc.
2) Track my nutritional consumption EVERY DAY. It helps me stay on track.
a) Fruits/veggies--at least 3 servings daily. I'm building it up!
b) Watch the carbs!! That is my weakness. Well, that and Blue Bell ice cream. lol
3) Exercise. Here's the hard one.
a) I've not been doing any strength training, so I want to start that up at LEAST once a week.
b) I also need to work on getting my cardio in. I'm aiming for 120 minutes a week. I want to start walking more. My goal for that for right now is 5 miles a week.
4) Weekly weigh-ins and measurements. This helps me stay accountable. And I will post them on my different team challenges.
5) Try and find an accountability partner. I need someone to check in with every day. I need someone who will give me a kick in the butt when I need it!