Friday, November 27, 2009
As grumpy as I have been lately this is a good time to take stock of just a few of the blessings I enjoy. I am thankful:
• that my husband loves me always and forever.
• that my husband even though he is activated, is stateside and I talk to him daily.
• that I have a job...even though I am frustrated by it this year.
• that I and my family are healthy.
• that the economy does seem to be turning around, now we just need to get those job openings to happen too!
• that I have a roof over my head and enough food to fill my tummy.
• that I found Sparkpeople and I am making good progress toward my goal of a healthier lifestyle.
• for my Spark friends who post the best blogs, make me laugh and let me see that other folks are working towards their new healthy lifestyle too.
• that my Spark friends are not perfect and have the occasional slip on the program which lets me not feel guilty when I slip too.
• that I live in a country where it is safe to walk the streets, go to the store and not have to worry about IED's
• that I have the freedom to disagree with my government without fear.
Thank you everyone out there! Hope the next couple months are warm, safe and full of happy smiles, hugs and kisses.