The Battle begins first thing in the morning(still late here).
I have made amazing progress during my journey.Going from 306lbs - 227lbs feels
BUT I'm starting to slow down..Its getting MUCH harder to lose.
SO for the next 8 weeks I promise to:
1. Plan out my exercise routine..Set a time EACH day to workout! (Consistency is KEY)
2. For the next 8 weeks I PROMISE to stay true to MYSELF & My GOALS!
3. Track..Track..Track!! EVERYTHING!! Even when I hate my food tracker
4. Exercise "outside" more..Even if there are people around (I'm embarrassed)
5. I PROMISE to give this Battle my all even when I hate the
6. I PROMISE to support ALL Warriors..NO ONE is left on that Battlefield!
7. During these next 8 weeks I PROMISE to keep telling MYSELF I AM WORTH IT!
8. Last but not least..I NEED to work outside my comfort zone..Try NEW things.
I PROMISE to work on all of this + more during these 8 weeks!
This round I'm shooting for -8lbs.Just asking for a pound a week! I better get it,ROFL!!
Its ONLY 8 weeks..I CAN DO THIS!!
To all you Warriors ..YOU WILL DO THIS!! Together we WILL make this happen!
This is going to be an AWESOME Battle!