Good things this week
Thursday, February 24, 2011
So… it’s been a few days since my last blog and that’s because I’ve been at work and have been quite busy. I’ve also felt like I’ve not had much to say… although I should say something about my achievements this week:
• I have completed my 10 minutes minimum of exercise every day. This has also included getting up earlier than usual to complete the 10 minute workout DVD sessions.
• I have been tracking my food and using new recipes from SparkPeople, and modifying my own. I’ve been checking my daily report but haven’t really thought about using the information from it.
• I have been strong with Mark and told him that “No, I don’t want take out just because I’m too sick or tired to cook! I just don't want it!” and have pulled something together.
• We had fish one night this week – the first time in ages.
• I have been drinking 8+ glasses of water every day.
• I have logged onto SparkPeople every day, posted on message boards, sent emails and comments and hopefully been a helpful part of the community here.
But I am tired and still have this cold that’s been hanging around on and off since before Christmas. I am managing to get things done each night, like get the girls’ their lunches packed, clothes out for the next morning and getting them something good to eat for dinner (even though they don’t eat much of it most nights!).
I’m hoping that I will start to feel healthier, not just with this cold but also my body as I have all sorts of aches at the moment. Hopefully my chiropractic appointment tomorrow will help, followed by a swim. I also have to do my 1 hour of writing tomorrow, do a visualization exercise and start working on my visual collage. Oh, and get my taxes together…and buy a 5th birthday present for a boy from the daycare who’s having a party on Saturday that I don’t really know at all!
I’m looking forward to the weekend and hoping – I must stop saying “hoping” - I am GOING to be good all weekend, eating right, exercising and tracking everything!
Weigh day tomorrow morning... Bring it ON!