As my mind was all over the place yesterday, I thought I’d try to tame it somewhat today. Below are my list of goals for August. I hope that I will be able to check them all off at the end of the month! I love ticking things off so I’m going to transfer them into a spreadsheet and print them out – ticking each off as I complete it, each week (or day).
I am not going to set myself a weight loss goal – Obviously I would love to lose 20lbs but I have to be realistic. I keep shuffling my numbers around and I have been going up and down for months and months. Hopefully by not setting a monthly weight loss goal, I can focus on sticking to my “rules” and not focus on the scale – and end up frustrated! Fingers crossed I’ll get a good result at the end of it.
A New Me starts today!
Goals for August:
1. Increase duration and frequency of interval running sessions:
a. 3 times per week minimum
b. 2 x 35 minutes, 1 x 45 minutes per week minimum
2. Go to Circuit Training and Zumba each week.
3. Swim twice per week minimum.
4. Complete half marathon.
5. Sign up for another race.
6. 40 minutes of exercise per day for 6 days a week minimum.
7. Use one piece of advice from Women’s Health or SP or other fitness information to make a positive change each week.
1. Track food all day, every day and be as accurate as possible.
2. Plan out meals in advance for the week, using up what we already have!
3. Meet calorie goals each day.
4. Try at least 2 new recipes per week.
5. Reduce alcohol to only one day per week maximum.
6. Only one skinny cow (or similar) per day!
1. Review and continue with my current writing project every week.
2. Complete 1 writing exercise per week.
1. Organize “something” once per week (ie. Go through the kids clothes and remove items that are too small, go through my clothes and get rid of the bad stuff!)
2. Look for activities for the family to enjoy at weekends.
3. Start preparing for holiday.