My Goals for BLC26 (and my other challenges)
Monday, September 22, 2014
I know I have been uncharacteristically quiet for awhile. I feel that I owe an apology to my Spark friends, particularly anyone who has reached out to me, but I have not responded. A lot of stuff has been going on, and I can't share all of it at this time. I will try to blog a little more often, and some of it will come out.
After a year's hiatus, I rejoined the BLC 26. Conveniently, I am a member of two other challenges that are starting now as well.
So I can reflect that my weight has crept up to my high point in three years. Also, tonight I decided to try out a dumbbell class at my gym, and I was sadly reminded of how out of shape I am. In some ways that is not so obvious. I have been a walking fool, and I can hold a reasonable plank. But my balance and flexibility are poor. I need to work on this, and I am not quite sure how. Any ideas?
In any event:
1. I want to lose 15 pounds by the end of BLC 26.
2. I will do some sort of strength training at least three times a week. It may be light on some days, but it will be there.
3. I will interact three times a week with my BLC teams and work on being better with my others. Seriously, you are all awesome!!
4. I will knock off the sugar monster for once and for all. Still need to figure out how I can fit some sugar in, because complete abstinence seems unrealistic.
5. I will work up to tracking food 80% of the time.
6. I will reread these goals every week.