Saturday, January 14, 2017
Today I turn 40! Wow! I was not looking forward to this number as I do not handle the new decades well. I really don't think it has hit me as badly as I thought it would. I am trying to keep in mind that a lot has happened in the last couple of years and 40 is a wonderful milestone.
Here are the highlights:
- I am in a stable job and I love where I work and the people I work with, well most of the time.
- I am able to take care of all the finances on my income.
- I am healthier now than when I was in my 20's!
- I have been cancer free for almost 7 years.
- I love who I am and who I have become
- I love the feeling of confidence I have in all aspects of my life
- My diet has changed for the better
- I exercise daily
- My self esteem has improved
- I have been able to keep the weight off for the past 3 years. I did put on some weight but I think I look better now than when I was at my lowest. I still battle with the scale and sizing of clothes.
Thank you to everyone who has been with me on this journey through the ups and the downs.