I find myself even more determined this Battle to reach new goals. I guess it is because in the past I have taken my health and mobility for granted. God has shown me just how precious His gift of LIFE is. So each day I strive to go further than I did the day before.
For Tour #2 I have some new goals:
- Lose 7 lbs during this Battle!
- Strength train at a minimum of 2x's a week.
- Aim for 150 - 200 min of fitness each week. Indoors or outside.
- Take ALL of my measurements. Retake them at the 1 month mark.
- PLAN my meals! Have easy meals IN the fridge.
- Plenty of fruits & vegetables.
- With each lunch/dinner- plate must be filled halfway with vegetables. I actually prefer this, yum!
- Do NOT eat after dinner...cringe, I'm bad at this.
- Try NEW recipes with my son. I love to cook and recreating healthy versions of our favorite foods.
- Tracking or journaling EACH bite is must for me!
- WATER!...more WATER...
- I must find more ways to increase my mobility/endurance without injuring myself.
- Ask God daily for HIS strength and guidance.
Each month I have to reevaluate myself and my goals. If I don't... I will lose sight at what is most important. I cannot do that. LIFE is too short.
As I go, I'm sure my list will lengthen, lol! I'm ok with that as long as I'm always striving for something.
This is what I hope to accomplish during The 8-Week Battle By Faith Tour #2. I'm putting it out there in this Blog to hold myself accountable.
Here I am at my heaviest 314 lbs. And My before Battle Pic 205 lbs.
Thank you to ALL of my SparkFriends for the love and support throughout the years!