Monday, August 13, 2007
I have met one of my major milestones that always managed to elude me in the past -- I have lost 10% of my body weight!!!
There are no words to describe how happy I am right now. There are a lot of beautiful and wonderful things going on in my life right now and it seems the less I stress and lament over my weight, the more natural the loss is. I'm not working out as much as I should, but I am eating well and I am active. I'm just happy that the weight is still coming off.
So for this week, I have some goals that I really want to complete:
- I will log at least 5 days this week
- I will do at least 30 minutes of cardio four days this week
- I will continue my cleaning (which is so cathartic, it's ridiculous)
- I will post on the message boards at least once a day, if not three times
- I will visit my friends' blogs and add comments to let them know that I'm still around and cheering for them
This is just so amazing. 30 pounds down since June 6th!! I am elated!!